Thursday, October 06, 2011

The journey to Mystery Mountain - part 1

It's been a while since I've been back from Waddington and haven't posted anything yet... Well, it's been for a few reasons:
(a) I went to try the North Face of North Twin (again). You can read how that crazy mission went over at Jon Walsh's blog here
(b) I went to work for a week.
(c) I decided to learn how to use Final Cut Pro in depth and decided to use all the footage shot from the trip on the Lumix GH2 and the GoPro and tell the story in the film medium.
My girlfriend Elise was very happy to have me back at home for a week. However, she was very unhappy that I spent every waking hour tweaking over an edit on the computer. Hope you enjoy, and let me know what you think:



Direct link here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, I'm ready for part 2!

Unknown said...

good job balancing the fuel karma!

Jeff Relph said...

cool video, Moustachio!

Anonymous said...

superb. ready for more inspiration. part 2, please...